View a world-class collection of 30 privately owned classic cars and motorcycles, all meticulously restored, dating from early veterans to 1960’s classics. These highly sought after vehicles have been sourced from around the globe by local car collectors.
Feature Car: Duesenberg
This 1934 Duesenberg Model JA is one of only a handful of its kind believed to be outside of the United States and the only one in the Southern Hemisphere. According to Duesenberg records, the original owner of the car was Hollywood actress Carole Lombard who shared her passion for luxury cars, especially Duesenbergs, with her husband Clark Gable. A full restoration was carried once it had arrived in Wanaka.
- 1918 Packard Twin Six Semi Collapsible Landaulet Fleetwood
- 1921 Packard (unrestored)
- 1930 Packard Waterhouse Convertible 745
- 1932 Packard Twin Six Sport Phaeton Dual Cowl
- 1936 Packard V12 Roadster Coupe
- 1937 Packard Super 8 Convertible Victoria
- 1941 Packard Towncar 180
- 1948 Packard Custom 8 Victoria Convertible
- 1928 Ford Model A Roadster
- 1934 Ford V8 Roadster
- 1934 Ford V8 Pickup Truck
- 1941 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe
- 1951 Ford Victoria Hard Top
- 1964 Ford Falcon Futura
- 1965 Ford Mustang Standard Coupe
- 1968 Ford Galaxie XL
Other Cars & Vehicles
- 1910 Metz
- 1913 De Dion
- 1924 Rickenbacker Model C Roadster
- 1929 Cadillac Sports Phaeton
- 1931 Auburn 898A Roadster
- 1933 Chrysler Royal Eight Coupe
- 1942 Lincoln Continental Coupe
- 1957 Chevrolet 210 Townsman
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
Trucks & Boats
- 1916 White Truck
- 1951 Kauri Boat – designed and built by Mr Ted Hogan of Auckland.
NOTE: Some of the vehicles which appear on this website and on advertising brochures may not be on display due to new vehicles arriving and displays being changed regularly. We endeavour to keep the website as up to date as possible.