View a world-class collection of 30 privately owned classic cars and motorcycles, all meticulously restored, dating from early veterans to 1960’s classics. These highly sought after vehicles have been sourced from around the globe by local car collectors.
Feature Car: Duesenberg
This 1934 Duesenberg Model JA is one of only a handful of its kind believed to be outside of the United States and the only one in the Southern Hemisphere. According to Duesenberg records, the original owner of the car was Hollywood actress Carole Lombard who shared her passion for luxury cars, especially Duesenbergs, with her husband Clark Gable. A full restoration was carried once it had arrived in Wanaka.
On display in the Art Room with a 1931 Auburn, this spectacular display must not be missed.
Cars, trucks & motorcycles on display
- 1910 Metz
- 1913 De Dion
- 1915 Buick
- 1916 White Truck
- 1918 Packard Twin Six Semi Collapsible Landaulet Fleetwood
- 1918 Harley Davidson Motorcycle with sidecar
- 1921 Packard (unrestored)
- 1924 Rickenbacker Model C Roadster
- 1926 Ford Model T Doctors Coupe
- 1928 Cadillac 7 passenger sedan
- 1928 Ford Model A Roadster
- 1929 Cadillac Sports Phaeton
- 1931 Auburn 898A Roadster
- 1932 Packard Twin Six Sport Phaeton Dual Cowl
- 1933 Chrysler Royal Eight Coupe
- 1934 Ford Pickup Truck
- 1934 Ford V8 Roadster
- 1936 Packard V12 Roadster Coupe
- 1942 Lincoln Continental Coupe
- 1948 Packard Custom 8 Victoria Convertible
- 1951 Kauri Boat – designed and built by Mr Ted Hogan of Auckland.
- 1956 Lincoln
- 1956 Ford Thunderbird
- 1957 Chevrolet 210 Townsman
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1959 Harley Davidson PanHead Motorcycle
- 1960 Chevrolet Impala
- 1963 Ford Galaxie 500L
- 1968 Ford Galaxie WL
- 1972 Plymouth Cuda
NOTE: Some of the vehicles which appear on this website and on advertising brochures may not be on display due to new vehicles arriving and displays being changed regularly. We endeavour to keep the website as up to date as possible.